Learn acrylic pouring for beginners in this step by step video tutorial. I'll show you all of the basics that you'll need to start acrylic pour painting on a budget with easy to find supplies.
This video is a great place to start for anyone who is just starting out with acrylic pour painting and wants to get a better idea about what's involved.
SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL HERE! http://www.youtube.com/user/kbeccadot...
Join The Yay List for news & EXCLUSIVE FREEBIES : http://www.kbecca.com/yay/
+++++++ SUPPLIES +++++++
The following supply list contains affiliate links. I make a small commission if you purchase through these links, and I really appreciate it if you do!
- Husky Plastic Sheeting : http://www.kbecca.com/amz-husky-plast... (or a large garbage bag / old newspapers / a bunch of plastic grocery bags / a painter's dropcloth)
- Foil Cookie Tray (to catch most of the excess paint as it runs off the edges of the painting - I purchased a set of 2 for $1.00 at the dollar store)
- Vinyl Gloves (if you don't want to be cleaning acrylic paint from under your fingernails for days, then use gloves - I buy mine by the box at Walmart in the cleaning supplies aisle)
- Acrylic Craft Paints (in the video, I used Folk Art & Americana brands, but I've also used Martha Stewart, Apple Barrell, and Michael's Craftsmart store brands with good results)
- Elmer's Glue All + Water : http://www.kbecca.com/amz-elmers-glueall
- Squeeze Bottle : http://www.kbecca.com/amazon-squeeze-... (I put the glue and water into this and shake it up until they're well mixed. The squeeze bottles are a really easy way to dispense your pouring medium, and you can just put the cap back on when you're not using so it doesn't dry out)
- Food Service Portion Cups : http://www.kbecca.com/amz-food-servic... (to hold the paint / pouring medium mixture - you can use any small plastic cups for this, or you can save yogurt containers or even plastic cat food containers and use those)
- Wood Craft Sticks : http://www.kbecca.com/amz-wood-craft-... (to stir the paint / pouring medium mixture - I picked up a package of 100 for $1.00 at the dollar store, and once the paint is completely dry on them, you can reuse them)
- Art Alternatives 8x10 Canvas Panels : http://www.kbecca.com/amz-art-alterna... (if you want to hang your paintings on the wall, you should use a regular canvas, but I like these panels and buy them by the dozen from Amazon)
- Plastic Shot Glasses (to raise the canvas off of the work surface so the paint can flow off the edges after you pour - I bought a package of 24 plastic shot glasses for $1.00 at the dollar store, but you can use food service containers, plastic yogurt containers, cat food containers, or even a small box under the canvas)
+++++++ YOU CAN ALSO FIND ME AT +++++++