Video on choosing optional subject- https://youtu.be/XqselRsxqnY
In this video Dr. Vijay Agrawal has discussed the procedure and tips every beginner for IAS exam preparation should follow. These steps will help the aspirant who is going to start the preparation in building a strong foundation and grip over his syllabus and content. Some of the criterias which he has discussed to classify different levels of students are-
1. Educational background/qualification
2. Subjects studied so far and the university studied in.
3. Age of the beginner is also very important whether he is in 12th standard or in graduation or post-graduation.
4. Stream/ branch, whether the student is pursuing engineering or studying humanities or commerce.
5. Importance of four main subjects- History, Geography, Polity/constitution, Economics
This video will help the UPSC candidates to plan a proper strategy to start the preparation for UPSC Civil Services IAS examination.
In other videos Dr. Vijay Agrawal has talked about his experience and how to prepare for UPSC IAS Civil Services, website-www.afeias.com, his book- aap ias kaise banenge/How to become an IAS has been a milestone in this field. He has discussed the challenges faced by IAS aspirants and provided the solutions for the same. He has discussed about newspapers, Current affairs, mock test, practice questions, magazines, news, classes, articles and videos for UPSC IAS Civil Services. Students aspiring for guidance and knowledge to succeed for Government services must watch this video so that they can shape their career in a better way.
For classes please visit- https://afeias.com/classes/
For enquiries, mail us on: email@example.com
To know more,
Visit our website: http://afeias.com/
Like us on: https://www.facebook.com/AFEIASIndia